AUGUST MEMORY VERSE
Each month, Crosspointers seek to hide God's Word in their hearts. This month's verse is 2 Peter 1:3
AUGUST CALL TO PRAYER
Download this guide as a way to help encourage and guide us to continue to pray in total dependence.
Pick up this month's prayer guide from Guest Connections this Sunday.
C-20 AT LAKE BLOOMINGTON: AUG 5
Dinner, Bible study, and water activities - invite a friend! Meet at Crosspoint at 5:30pm to carpool.
Questions? Contact Pastor Kent (309) 620-6606
BACK TO SCHOOL FAMILY NIGHT: AUG 15
Save the date! 2-5pm in Crosspoint's Back Yard
The Go Team (Global Outreach Team) is preparing to send a care package to the DeValve & LeBlanc families whom we partner with in their work in Papua New Guinea. Last day for the collection box is THIS Sunday, Aug 1 - at Guest Connections. Checks should be made out to Crosspoint, with LeBlanc/DeValve care package in the memo.
FAMILY BLESSING OPPORTUNITIES
- Bring a package of diapers (any size) for Luke & Ami McLaughlin who welcomed a baby boy, Wyatt, on July 25. Look for the diaper collection bin near Guest Connections this Sunday.
- Bring a card/gift card for Bryant & Andrea (Purcell) Kempf who were united in marriage on July 31. A basket is available at Guest Connections.
CROSSPOINT SUMMER 2021
- July 4 - Aug 8 Family Services: This is an opportunity for the Crosspoint family to worship inter-generationally, as well as an opportunity for SonChasers volunteers to take a much-deserved rest. Look for ways that you can extend grace and provide encouragement to those around you. *SonChasers Children’s Ministry will not meet and the nurseries will not be staffed. Kids activity pages from The Gospel Project will be available for pickup at Guest Connections.
- Monday nights: Church softball at lower Eureka Lake. Come cheer on Crosspoint's Softball Team! Bleachers and concession stand available for fans. Click here for the game schedule
FIRST CONNECTIONS LUNCHEON: Sunday, Aug 22
First Connections is an opportunity for those newer to Crosspoint to hear more about the church, get to know others who call Crosspoint home, and ask questions they may have. Childcare provided if needed. RSVP here.
BAPTISMS: Sunday, Aug 29
Is baptism a next step for you? Talk to a pastor or elder.
HYPE SUMMER ACTIVITIES (6th-12th grade)
- July monthly newsletter
- August 13 - Rescheduled Peoria Chiefs game.
- Weekly update and devotional - August 1
- Connect with us on Facebook (Hype Student Ministry), Instagram (hype.students), or join Hype's Remind by texting @hypemid or @hypehi to #81010. Questions or more details: Contact Pastor Kent.
C-20 SUMMER ACTIVITES (College & 20's)
- Every other Thursday evening - Join us for Bible Study 7-8:30pm. Upcoming date: Aug 5.
- Questions or more details: Contact Pastor Kent.
ANNOUNCEMENT: WORSHIP PASTOR
On Sunday, May 2, we announced that we are prayerfully beginning steps of hiring an additional staff pastor who will lead our worship ministry. Read more here. If you're interested in knowing more about the role or want to share the opportunity with others, go here.
BREEZE - CHURCH MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
If you call Crosspoint home, create a personal profile on Breeze. You can do that here. Having trouble? email Pastor Dave. You can set up online giving as well. Download the Breeze App on the App Store (iPhone and iPad). Download the Breeze App on Google Play (Android). Our church ID is "crosspointcc"