We are SUPER excited about SUMMER 2021
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL!!!
July 11-15 (Sun-Thursday 6-8:30pm)
At Crosspoint, VBS is an outreach for the entire family! Every age can contribute in some way - whether in preparation, or serving the week of, or donating so that kids can have lots of fun learning about Jesus....there's a spot for YOU! And by "you" we mean middle & high schoolers, young adults, singles, married couples, parents, grandparents...ALL of the Crosspoint Community Church family.
We're on mission TOGETHER -- to glorify God by making disciples of Jesus!
- Wondering what this year's THEME is? click here
- How can I VOLUNTEER? click here
- What can I DONATE? click here
- How do I REGISTER my kids? click here
- What else do I need to know? Work Days are planned for April 29 (6pm), May 23 (right after church; RSVP for the lunch here), June 19 (10am), June 26 (10am) - in the Crosspoint Family Room. Bring a friend & help prep crafts, decorations and more. No experience necessary.
- Questions? email Children's Director Cheri Boles
Our regular Sunday Morning Children's Ministry (SonChasers)
meets weekly during the 10:00am service.
SonChasers Children’s Ministry exists to partner with families in the mission of making disciples who make disciples. We study the Bible as one grand narrative, centered on the Truth of the gospel, that is: Jesus. Together, we work toward building a firm foundation of faith in Jesus, praying that by grace, God will grow it and multiply it for His glory. Our Sunday mornings look something like this:
- kid-style worship, large group Bible teaching, and small group reinforcement activities/discussion
- the Bible as our Source (opening, reading from, and memorizing it together)
- providing family resources that prompt faith discussions at home and challenge families to grow in their devotion to Jesus, dedication to one another, and drive to reach people with the Good News of Jesus
Questions? Contact Cheri Boles, Children’s Ministry Director.